- My "One Off" ArtKnit cushions come in one size - each I make is a unique juxtaposition of design and colour.
- To date, there are three main themes - Pop Art, Mostly Matisse and Classical.
- I draw the images on special graph paper which is very much part of the art.
- Then I machine knit the different pieces in various yarns, often cotton with a contrast chenille yarn.
- Finally, I back them with a dupion silk, in colours that compliment the front.
- Over the years, they have become sought after and are now very collectible
- I can make these cushions to order – this may include an extra design fee if new images need to be drawn.
ArtKnit Cushions - Marilyn and Betty
- Handmade item
- Materials: silk dupion, chenille yarn, cotton yarn
- Specialist Dry Clean only
- Ability to leave an accompanying message